• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Warrior toolbox/pheonix hybrid

B

barfootboards

its what im currently running .. its ok, i dont care much for this list, im waiting for the new one

1|Crv|Cyber Dragon
1|Psv|Goblin Attack Force
1|Mrd|Sangan
1|Ct1|Blade Knight
1|Dcr|D.D. Warrior Lady
1|Dbt|D.D. Assailant
1|Mrd|Magician of Faith
1|Mfc|Breaker The Magical Warrior
2|Lod|Marauding Captain
1|Fet|Hand of Nephthys
1|Mfc|Apprentice Magician
1|Fet|Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
1|Tlm|D.D. Survivor
1|Mrl|Cyber Jar
1|Sod|Mystic Swordsman LV2
1|Pgd|Don Zaloog

2|Lod|Reinforcement of the Army
1|Lod|The Warrior Returning Alive
1|Mrd|Heavy Storm
1|Mrl|Mystical Space Typhoon
1|Mrl|Snatch Steal
1|Psv|Nobleman of Crossout
1|Psv|Premature Burial
1|Ast|Enemy Controller
1|Lon|United We Stand
1|Pgd|Book of Moon
1|Lob|Swords of Revealing Light
1|Tlm|Brain Control
1|Lob|Dark Hole
1|Mrl|Confiscation
1|Sdj|Scapegoat
1|Mfc|Big Bang Shot

1|Lon|Torrential Tribute
1|Dcr|Sakuretsu Armor
1|Lod|Bottomless Trap Hole
1|Lon|Magic Cylinder
1|Psv|Call Of The Haunted
1|Db2|Royal Decree

-SIDE DECK-
1|Db2|Royal Decree
1|Sod|Hallowed Life Barrier
1|Rds|Divine Wrath
1|Mrd|Solemn Judgment
2|Mrl|Giant Trunade
1|Lon|Mage Power
1|Tlm|Des Wombat
2|Wc4|Kinetic Soldier
1|Psv|CeaseFire
1|Sod|Mobius the Frost Monarch
1|Psv|Jinzo
1|Db2|Morphing Jar
1|Een|Elemental Hero Wildheart

i copied it from YVD lol ..... anyway there ya have it

K

KillaKidd

u need smashing grounds

-1 cyber jar + 1 cyber dragon

- confi and UWS + 2 smashes

7/10

r/f deck in sig?

B

barfootboards

the cyber jar one i understand ... con i know i could do with out, but from experience, UWS helps me alot, just about every duel

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I think having 2 United We Stand is a little bit to much. I was think also you might want to take out one Appertince Magician and add in another Hand of Neptheys. I know why you have Appertince in there but I think going that way would be better. All together with this deck, I think its a 8.7/10. Great Job on this deck.

B

barfootboards

thank you ... but there is onyl 1 UWS, and i like apprentice cuz it brings out a mof if i already used hand, 2 hands and 1 pheonix would hurt if i use a hand and pheonix then im stuck with a hand and nothing to do with it

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

You're right there and I was just saying if you did add another United We Stand it would be a bit much. Thats what was trying to say there. I also see what you get there and thats a good ideas and I would stick by that.

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

First i have to ask why did you put where they came from? are you tring to inpress people or something?

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

Well you got all them labeled from where they came from are your tring to impress people you ahve orginal versions or to tell them that is what set they came from looks what it does from there?

B

barfootboards

wooooow, why would anyone think im trying to impress somebody, do you see the final line "i copied it from YVD" .. thats a online dueling program that i use to make and test decks and i went in the data base and copied the list of my deck, and i left them there cuz i was too lazy to go to everyone and delete it