• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Warrior rips Hogan(preview)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So I'm not sure if you guys been following this, but Ultimate Warrior as been saying that he's going to reveal the truth about Hulk Hogan soon. To quote him, he said "Karma is coming to collect Terry"

The full video will be released on June 17, 2011, but here's a seven minute preview. This is going to be unreal, the preview itself is pretty bad(towards Hogan).

YouTube - ‪Preview of The Warrior's Upcoming Uncensored Video on Hulk Hogan.‬‏

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Okay so I just watched the whole thing and my thought initially is, why? Why is Warrior making this video? Is it because of the Savage thing? I mean, why not say all this a long time ago?

I don't doubt that Warrior is being 100% honest but I question why is all coming out right now. Maybe I'll have to wait and see!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's totally because of the Savage thing, and he's also mad at his best friend Brian Knobbs for insulting Savage on the day of his death. Warrior and Hogan have been feuding for a long time, but I think Warrior as had enough and he's releasing this video because of it.

I think probably 90 per cent of what he's going to say in this shoot will be real. It should be interesting to see what else he's going to say. The full version will be 55 minutes long, so there's a lot.

Ziggy

Sup?
You mean Hulk Hogan isn't an upstanding citizen?

My world has been shattered.

I can't wait for this video, I hope he does it all in character.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I look forward to seeing it, but I do think it's kind of unnecessary. Part of me thinks it coincides with Macho Man's death, and part of me think it's a case of Warrior being jealous of Hogan's career. Then again, it could be totally legit. I really don't know. I mean a guy like Hogan at the top, the chances that he's done some despicable things definitely goes up.

I mean if this was coming from someone reputable I'd be more intrigued...but with Warrior, I'll be questioning sanity/integrity of the person saying all of this. I mean how does he know that Hogan and his wife cause trouble in Macho Man's marriage? And why did he start yelling about Hogan's hair and dew rag? lol.

Part of it from what I saw just seemed like desperate (and low) attacks from Warrior, part of it intrigued me. What can I say, it's an interesting story.

Ziggy

Sup?
Warrior might be trying to sell a new book or get his own sitcom.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think Warrior is jealous to be honest with you guys. Warrior has always done his own thing. He left pro wrestling because he didn't feel he needed it anymore. He beat Hogan at Wrestlemania 6 so in his eyes he was superior anyway haha

Is he abrasive, brash, and probably a little nuts? Yes he is. Honestly, I'll probably believe what he has to say. He saw it all. Obviously some much be taken with a grain of salt though.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I don't think Warrior is jealous to be honest with you guys. Warrior has always done his own thing. He left pro wrestling because he didn't feel he needed it anymore. He beat Hogan at Wrestlemania 6 so in his eyes he was superior anyway haha

Is he abrasive, brash, and probably a little nuts? Yes he is. Honestly, I'll probably believe what he has to say. He saw it all. Obviously some much be taken with a grain of salt though.
Part of me wants to believe it all, and then part of me felt like it was just a really low thing to do (based off of some of the things he chose to say in that preview video). On one hand Millz makes a good point about Warrior having a good career, on the other hand he didn't exactly go down as a Sting or Hogan as far as legendary status. Also, some of the negativity served no purpose and was just plain mean observations about things we already know. But like I said in my prior post, I'm really in "wait and see" mode.

I follow Hulk on facebook/twitter, and he's had some weird posts in the last day or so...this explains it lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Warrior isn't trying to sell anything, he's been putting out blogs for a few years now, and I think he's had enough of Hulk Hogan. He has nothing to gain out of this. Yes, he probably wants to bury Hulk, but he would of released this "information" a long time ago if that's all he wanted to do.

Also, Warrior isn't stupid, he knows that even if he releases this video, Hogan will still have fans all over the world. He's not releasing this to gain new fans, he just wants people to know the truth.

I'm really pumped to see this.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
im excited to view it but warrior is not the kind of guy ive ever really took seriously...

most of his speaches are hate speaches and he only cares about himself...