• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Warhammer 40k MMORPG anyone?

Games_R_My_Life

Any ideas for a WH 40k MMO??? I hear there's one in the works by THQ.

Last edited:

TaskForceTiny

Hey dude, wow I actually haven't heard of this 40K mmo. But now you got me excited! lol
Yeah, I'm a big fan of the 40K universe and as for ideas, hmm....

Maybe it should be a mixture of the action bf2142 brings us, with more in-depth upgrades and feats using a leveling system. That way you could start off as a piece of cannon fodder and work your way up to become a customised 'hero' or avatar?

If a big open plan battlefield was presented with more than two armies in the fight, for example, bf2142 conquest with 6 sides competing at the same time as opposed to two, it could be interesting.

Back to BF2142 (I like the game ;>P), imagine titan mode, only you're invading a tyranid ship for a bit of terrifying CQB down a console corridor? That's a small wish list that prob won't be recognised - but hey, any 40K MMO sounds freakin awesome to me!

Thats for the heads up mate!

Tiny