• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Warcraft III

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Anyone still play this or Frozen Throne? I have had mine for over a year since last X-mas and my computer hasn't been good enough to play it. It was always something with my video card and programming.

Anyway, I have recently gotten very into this game and I wish to find others who enjoy it and can maybe teach me a thing or 2 about online play. I haven't yet played online so I don't have a name or anything on there, but I have only been playing Campaign. I will get better as I play, but I had to get used to the diffrent races.

Tips or anything about any of the diffrent races would be good. LMK thanks.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I never have played this for some reason, I use to love the original WarCraft, and the second one, both were awesome, and very fun to play. They made a WarCraft III so ya think another StarCraft would come out.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I am still hoping Blizzard might get some nuts to make one. Piccolo, do you STILL have Wacraft 1 + 2? If so, would you trade em?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont know if I have them in my apartment, they may be around here some where, I think I have the original WarCraft II some where in one of DVD/game drawers. Trade them for?

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I dunno anything you are looking for in partiular? Maybe I could buy if nhothing comes to your mind.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Haha, I'd have to think if there is something I want.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I play WC3. Can't say I'm much of a fan of it though. Games like Red Alert and Starcraft spoiled me. That and games like Age of Empires. To be honets I think WC is one of the lesser RTS's out there, but thats just my opinion.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I loved Red Alert, boy does that bring back memories.

L

Laharl ex

I loved this game at PC cafes. I only use to play with undead and I was great, too. I'll start playing again, that I'm sure of.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Laharl ex said:
I loved this game at PC cafes. I only use to play with undead and I was great, too. I'll start playing again, that I'm sure of.
The Undead are the easiest to play with, in my opinion, I love them. They are ridiculouse.