War of the Worlds!

Did anyone else see the movie yet? I am NOT a Tom Cruise fan, but I have to say, the movie was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I saw the original a few years ago... wanting to see the new one... Does he jump on couches in the movie... lol... JK
It's just way to expensive to go to the movies in Canada. For two people 50$...
And on cheap night good luck getting a ticket.

I did see Cindarella Man... and I have to say... that is an Oscar worthy movie...

My husband and I were driving home afterwards, talking about the movie; when I described my favorite scene, he looked at me and said "I don't remember that"......GRRRRRR! I won't say what that scene was, because I don't want to ruin anything, but it was so poignant, I think it's a visual I will keep close for many years!!

doubles2004 said:
I havent seen It .But have heard It was a good one..Dont get to the movies much myself.
I usually go kicking and screaming, but I'm glad he talked me in to this one! It's one of the few times I didn't feel like I had just paid for someone to suck away 2 hours of my life.

doubles2004

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
I usually go kicking and screaming, but I'm glad he talked me in to this one! It's one of the few times I didn't feel like I had just paid for someone to suck away 2 hours of my life.

Yea I never have been much of a movie person .But I do go every now and then when there is something that my daughter wants to see.

doubles2004 said:
Yea I never have been much of a movie person .But I do go every now and then when there is something that my daughter wants to see.
There are only a handful that I would watch over and over, all of which I could gladly do so with the sound off. I'm sure you can guess 3 of them, the other is an old Robin Williams (a dismal failure) called What Dreams May Come, I LOVE the visual aspect of it, and DO watch with the sound off! Strange, yes, but I love absorbing the sights, much more than the sounds!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yea I have sat and watched some movies over and over.And I also 90% of the time will sit here watching tv with the sound off just watching