War between Fusion Central!

BigBlue

----------------------
War for mandkind hangs on the balance people! the whole fate of fusion central rest on your hands.... or do they?!? War has broken out between fusion central because Blur told Vince he was stupid and a crybaby for being a human, humans friend Drky, a knightelf stepped in with his great knowledge and told off blur saying he was a stupid orc that was ugly and jelous of knighteleves looks.... The Mercenary who is a undead then got pissed because he was awakened from his 2000 year slumber, they all fought and called in their buddies(FC members) to help them fight this epic war!!!! (choose side)

the orcs led by blur...

the humans led by vince carter...

knightelves led by Drky...

undead led by The Mercenary

peasants be rest of the mod team besides me

slaves consist of Tan

sO wHat ArE YoU?!?

damn im cool...

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Nobly aligning themselves with the brave knightelves led by Drky, the proud Arcasian warrior guild led by the immeasurably fierce Hoosier entered the fray. Leaving a wake of desemated undead behind them, the Arcasions pressed on to seek out the cowardly leader of the Orks and engage him in battle................

Hoosier.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I think I'll be siding with Jesus for this one. Holy angels of kick-ass under the veil of a vengeful God.

Prepare to be Left Below.