• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wanted 70's, 80's and 90's toys & comics

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~WANTED TOYS & COMICS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanted 70's, 80's, 90's toys, comics and some newer toys & comics as well.
I Buy, Sell and Trade. I'm always on the look out for these old toys and comics.

GI Joe,Transformers, M.A.S.K,Ghostbusters, Go Bots, MEGO, TMNT, Robotech and many others from our past.
PM me with any questions you might have abought buying, selling or tradeing your collections.

So when diging through you closet or storage rember me....

~Night~

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Yes. TMNT stuff counts it's from 1980's. I don't take the new ones...

~Night~

Nanner

Registered Member
Like the majority of the rest of the world......if only I had kept my stuff!!!!

(and we're talking not so much 70's but 60's)!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I have an original TMNT cup and travel soap container set... Well, technically my son has them lol... We aquired these while we were sifting through Dad's Closet...

Speaking of which, Nanner, did you get the banner yet? Can't wait until you see it :D

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hey Night, my Late hubby had a bunch of old comics from when he was a boy. I will try to look for them this evening. If I find them though, I am not sure they will be in the condition you would want them in. We'll see!!

BTW you know your just asking for more to move! LOL

Nanner

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
Speaking of which, Nanner, did you get the banner yet? Can't wait until you see it :D

Nope not yet :( I can't wait to see it either! Will let you know as soon as I get it!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I have ALOT of GI Joes all in the original packaging some not... i'll try and find the box they are in and get back to you about a picture. I think they are of 4 different guys for sure... perhaps more... at least 10 of them are hiding somewhere...

My dad hoped and prayed I would grow up to be a real boy like Pinnochio or something... All I did was play with cars, legos and men... lol... hey that's now... lol... oh my... (i've been blogging... it's been getting to me... )

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I have a lot of micro machines, barbies, beanie babies and trading cards....some of them are in the original packaging

1_ares_1

Registered Member
LicentiousVenus said:
I have a lot of micro machines, barbies, beanie babies and trading cards....some of them are in the original packaging
Oh Whitney Girl!! Ty2D2 would love to have the Micros if Night doesn't! Well if they are military craft anyway!! Lemme know!!

Oh Gawd!! Where's our trading post????