Want to be rich?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by JMathew, Feb 1, 2008.

1. JMathew

JMathew New Member

Hi Guys,
    In this world everyone wants to be rich within no time and without doing any hard work. I also want this only. I belong to a middle class family and the whole life of my parents has been spent on earning livelihood. I don’t want to repeat the same story and my dream is to give my parents a luxurious life with all of the comforts they had ever seen. I think my dream can come true by online business but I am unable to find out the best offer or opportunity all over the web. Please if anyone of you has any idea about online business and offer, and then please make me aware of that.
    I will be very thankful to you for your suggestion.

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

As business owner, I would first tell ya to do your homework.
    Don't just jump into the first thing that sounds good.

Second, Do you have any business training or schooling. (Comes in handy)

But if you are serious then those two can be overcome, but you should realy go into business with something you love to do.

Example: I own a Comic and toy shop as well as a movie prop company..Those were both my hobbies as a kid and now they pay my bills.

Internet businesses come and go..

How much money and time do you have to invest in your Business?

What do you want to do? Is the question you should ask your self. Owning your own business means working almost 7 days a week.

Have you tried to start a small eBay shop just to get you feet wet? That will teach you a good portion of what you need to know. I would recommend that you take some Business classes too. (or read the idiots guide to owning your own business)

Owning your own business isn't all fun and games, and it takes 3-5 years for you to truly turn a profit..Unless you luck out into a hot trend or item at the time.
    Good example : I will be selling the Soundwave transformable MP3 players. I will be one of the few US sellers with them, 5 US sellers total I think.
    And this is one of the Hottest collectibles on the market at this time.

There so many things i can add to this..I have been in business for myself for 10 years now and just like retail you will have your ups and downs with your sales. Can't make people spend what they don't have..

This should be enough for to think about..I will be more than happy to discuss this further and give you some pointers and ideas of things that have worked for me in the past.

BTW Good for you on wanting to take care of your folks :nod: At least greed isn't your motivation.

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Hey Night, you did read the part where he says "I want to be rich without doing any hard work" right?
    He's looking for something that doesn't exist.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

In a day or two he will sign up with another account and post a PayPal scam in response, pretending like he is somebody else making a reply. Just wait and see.

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

We will have to wait and see..:lol:

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

*takes the cover off of his banhammer"

7. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

no, scuba let me....just issue the word and i shall swing my mighty hammer

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I dont want to be rich

I want in infinite supply of audience members.

9. juha82

juha82 Registered Member

If you try at your best to become rich, it's=greed usually.
    Remember about spiritual things.
    You can't get moon of the sky.
    A moderation.

I haven't anything against to be a rich but it isn't my important thing.
    To be rich about spiritual.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Are you trying to
    write a Haiku? Because you
    failed miserably.