• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Want It Now & Mystery Auctions

imaracingmom

Hi Everybody,
I'm Skip & I'm new to this board. Glad to meet you all. Have had a fun couple of days, reading through all the threads!!!!

I'm amazed at how much attention the Mystery auctions on ebay get. They get so much attention, I even found a post in "Want it Now" about a mystery auction!

You can view it here:
http://wantitnow.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?WantItNowView&adid=4543243763

I think my newest ebay addiction is reading the "mystery" auctions, and some of the weird and bizarre ones. It's just too much fun!

Have a great day!
Skip

jesudason55

Registered Member
The man who started this trend - the one who sold his mystery envelope to GoldenPalace - is a genius! But there are still a lot of ideas out there that can make us thousands, just have to think of something wild and interesting! I just wonder why the inspiration has left me????? Why don't ideas come to my head???? Anyone know?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
wow, wanted information on a auction that was actually posted here. I believe the auction was pulled. its somewhere in the mystery section!!

the Idea's... I couldnt tell you, I cant come up with any good ones myself.