Want hair with that?

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Today, I was out of my area and was driving around to find a place to eat. I found a Burger King and stopped in there for lunch. I ordered a double cheeseburger value meal. As i was waiting for my order, I saw one of the girls take a sandwich out of the microwave and set it on the tray. Then another girl took that sandwich, put it on my tray and hand it to me. I go to sit down and took a bite of my burger and it was horrible! I then ate my fries and the next thing you know, I felt hair in my mouth. I got up and left. I did not bother to ask them to replace my food because who knows, maybe I might get roaches.

I tried to call the customer service number on my receipt to make a complaint but got no where because it was asking me for some kind of code.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
You could go back tomorrow and tell the manager what happened. You'll could maybe get a refund but most likely just some free food.

Try writing a letter to Burger King Corporate and complaining. You'll probably get treated better from them.

Or you could always sue for millions. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It asks for a code on the receipt, somewhere on the front.

I worked at a Taco Bell for a good bit of time, and I can say that it can be nasty at times. During the rush times, people forget to wear their gloves, wipe their hands on their clothes, and so on. I know for a fact that people don't follow proper prep guidelines for the food. Yet I still can't stop eating tacos.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I do plan on contacting Burger King about this matter. Reheating my double cheeseburger was wrong because who knows how long it was sitting there before it was reheated. I could of probably gotten sick.

I was going to contact a lawyer but doubt I have a case.

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was kidding about the lawsuit idea. Most judges would toss that case out pretty quickly.

It seems those kinds of cases always hit the news and from what I have seen the people end up making fools out of themselves and not winning anyway. They usually settle for something else and I doubt it's worth the hassle.

dmny500

Registered Member
Yeah, I never would have left cause then you cant prove anything. I would have taken the hair and made a huge scene to see what I could have got from them. Then on top of that I would call up and complain to see if I couldn't get more cause I'm greedy like that. I know this stuff happens at fast food places some times but I just cant stop going. I doubt they would give you any money but I'm sure you could get a decent amount of free food coupons so that you could go back to the same place and get some more hair.

Last edited:

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I did some calculation and I am plan on suing for $54 million cause I believe that my mouth is that valuable, plus I am representing myself and plus I didn't have it my way. :lol:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Oh man that's really sick I would hate to find hair in my food, I would certainly never return to that restaurant.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't know what you were doing eating at Burger King in the first place. Regardless, it's just a hair (happens all the time) and it's probably your fault for not telling them about it right away. To even consider a lawsuit because of a hair in your food is pretty ridiculous and I hope you were joking.