• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wanna buy some sugar baby?

trees

Registered Member
Check out my new auction!
I think its kinda silly!
Hubby cheated help me get even! :)

Let me know what you think or any ideas!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! LOL I added it to my watch list that is pretty cute!!!

trees

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! LOL I added it to my watch list that is pretty cute!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well I think you have done pretty well already. Its funny and keeps your attention all the way to the end! Good JOb!

trees

Registered Member
Thanks! :) Maybe it will do something!

TGirl

Registered Member
ohhhhhhhhhh man I would bid also, but I am always outbidding someone on here and what would my hubby say if I bought a shot of your sugar...hahahahah I am sooooooooooooooooo watching!!!

trees

Registered Member
TGirl said:
ohhhhhhhhhh man I would bid also, but I am always outbidding someone on here and what would my hubby say if I bought a shot of your sugar...hahahahah I am sooooooooooooooooo watching!!!
thanks, ha if you did that would really get him back! Hahahaha
*Just kidding tho* Hoping a male gets my sugar! lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hahahaha. great auction. Im watching Good Luck

trees

Registered Member
Thanks! Its not doing super good, but is going pretty well so far! Yall email it to your friends and have them watch it! :) Thanks so much! ;)

1_ares_1 said:
Watching...and bidding...and sending you a comment!
Well, You are not the high bidder now! Someone bid 9 times and out bid ya! I now have 29 watchers, and 227 hits! Guess thats not too bad in less than 12 hours! :)

Help! I need more watchers! :)

For some reason today this auction has come to a stand still, Someone needs to help me spread the news! :)

Last edited: