• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wanna Buy Oswald's Coffin??

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Who would buy that? I wouldn't pay for that coffin. Hell, I wouldn't take it if it was free. I guess some nerdy historian will pay some money for it though.

Dabs

Registered Member
Who would buy that? I wouldn't pay for that coffin. Hell, I wouldn't take it if it was free. I guess some nerdy historian will pay some money for it though.

If Michael Jackson were still alive, he might be interested..after all, he tried to buy the elephant man's remains...can you imagine?? :shocked:
And the auction place is looking to get maybe $100,000 for this coffin!
I would take it if they gave it to me for free....~LoL~

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Dabs said:
I would take it if they gave it to me for free....~LoL~
This. I think I'd be willing to pay maybe 5 bucks for it, though. Too bad it has that rounded top. Would make a decent coffee table, otherwise. Talk about a conversation piece.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
This. I think I'd be willing to pay maybe 5 bucks for it, though. Too bad it has that rounded top. Would make a decent coffee table, otherwise. Talk about a conversation piece.
Exactly my thoughts!