wanna be vip?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by raye_raye, Jun 5, 2008.

1. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

yeah I don't blame you! :lick:VIP is so WORTH it! I am SOOOO addicted to this thing... I don't think that even myspace keeps my attention this long. Now with the little customizations that you can do I feel more like I belong and like whoa.... Oh and btw I'm the only girl, so ladies really, help me enhance the female vip population...you know you want to...:nod:

ok so like this thread has little to no point except to express how much i love gf and being a vip is really awesome...and so to make sure that my message is heard and not removed, i would like to start a topic, what is your favorite part of gf? being as how i am stil tech a newb I don't wanna miss out!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
    Iris and Blueyes like this.

2. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

haha, I may be going VIP soon. It seems like it is getting more and more worth it. Especially with Hybrix adding on. Plus, It's nice to show support.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I think you should start blogging.:nod: Just a suggestion. None of the other VIP's seem to spend much time doing it and I love reading them.

PS Never say a thread has no point or it'll end up in sub-talk.

4. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

VIP is pretty awesome. I'm thinking of putting some kind of video in my profile (which I still need to change update with new colors and whatnot). I can't decide on with video though. I am considering Darth Mual getting chopped in half...that has potential.

I still haven't tapped into all of the features, and I love what I have seen so far.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd blog... but I dont know what the hell it is! lol please explain and I may add to your reading.

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

http://www.generalforum.com/blog.php

You'd be a perfect blogger!:nod:

7. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

Totally worth it! I'm all about customizing my stuff.

Van, Yoda vs Darth Sidious was a waaay better fight IMO.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

How do you add a video to your profile?

Blueyes likes this.
  10. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

blog is like a journal....online diary so to speak...