• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Walsh, Mark Jackson Set To Meet

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
New York Post -
While they have spoken on the phone, new Knick president Donnie Walsh and the person believed to be the front runner for the vacant Knick coaching position, Mark Jackson, will meet face to face for the first time today, Marc Berman of the New York Post is reporting.

Many believe that the Knicks' vacancy is a one horse race, and the only thing which would make things interesting is if a current coach, such as the Raptors' Sam Mitchell, is fired.

Unless Jackson bowls him over, like Larry Bird once did, Walsh indicated he may wait.

"You've got to think about that, unless you become really convinced there is a guy suited for your team before that happens," Walsh said. "Then, yeah, I think you see what happens."

RealGM: Wiretap Archives: Walsh, Mark Jackson Set To Meet

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think we have a rule against posting a bunch of news articles like this.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Oh I didn't know sorry. I'll stop. I'm just trying to get these section started again and the only thing that came up to mind is to start discussing about the news around the league. Just like you did on the Avery topic.