• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Walmart will stock your fridge

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I like the theory and something tells me this will definitely be a thing in the next 20-30 years. But yeah the obvious risk of having a minimum wage employee having access to my house is a problem.

Godsmirror

Registered Member
We are talking about food here. There is nothing more important in a person's life than food. Without it, you die. So if your time management skills are so bad that you need a service like this, you need more than just a service like this.

Sorry if I'm a bit rude about this, but this is more than just a matter of minimum wage employees rifling through your ice box. This is about lazy people who are so bad with managing their time and their priorities that fill it, that it makes you wonder how they get up in the morning.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would be worried the employee would make a copy of the key so they could come back later or sell it to someone.

Now having food delivered might work out for someone that is disabled. They wouldn't have to give them a key just let them in.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would never get this service. It’s pretty idiotic if you ask me, and like Mirage said, it’s lazy. Takes me less than ten minutes to bring in the groceries from the car and put them away.

MissMe

Registered Member
This is supposed to alleviate the stress of shopping? Is grocery shopping really that stressful? You go in, grab food and pay, it's not that stressful! I guess maybe some might not have the time to do much shopping but this is a bit much in my opinion. If you don't have the time to grocery shop you should reevaluate what's important in life.