Wallpapers

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
WOW those are awesome man. Like I mean wow. There's not one that I don't like. They all deserve a 10/10. I was wondering if you made them all?

H

hZm

Vince Carter said:
WOW those are awesome man. Like I mean wow. There's not one that I don't like. They all deserve a 10/10. I was wondering if you made them all?
Yeah I made them all.

I got a lot more walls on my site. These are only my favorites.

Wow, that's uhm... a lot...
But hey, they're all different, and they're all pretty good, so that puts you ahead of all the rest of these people posting their stuff...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Your amazing, I haven't seen someone good like you in a long time, I am really glad your part of these forums, and hopefully you'll show us more stuff pretty soon.

While they made be good...it is def. exceeding the maximum for pics per post. Which is currently 3 depending on size. I usually let certain things like this slide...but it's 35 pics. Please reduce the amount in the post by half and re-post them in a new post in this thread. This way it makes it a bit easier to load for others.

Thanks

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks for re-enforcing the rules Sephiroth. I really like the Kevin Garnett one. I currently have that one as my PC background. But I found that the big picture of Kevin Garnett looks more of Chauncey then KG. But I know it's KG.