Wallace Continues Dominance With 27 Boards

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I heard about this he had like 22 half way through the thrid quarter or something like that, this is one of the reason that the Bulls brought him over he seems to be delievering, I wonder if he was wearing his headband?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What a game by Wallace, you don't see that happen a lot, and now the Bulls are finally showing how dominant they can be, there 10-1 in there last 11, and I don't see them slowing down anytime soon. I enjoy watching this team because they have a lot of good young player like Thomas who had a monster game as well.

B

bballinyao06

I really think that ever since Wallace came to Chicago, he's been playing really well. The Bulls have an amazing talented team right now and I only see things getting better for them. With Thomas, Hinrick and Ben producing like they've been doing, I see the Bulls going far this season.

J

joee.

im not impressed from big ben.
that was a big game for him and the bulls but i saw it coming.
im sure he will have more of that later in the season.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He started to produce after the headband incident. Glad to see people stop critizing him because he was playing so poorly. I didn't understand why people didn't give him the chance to ajust to his new team. Glad to see him get big games like this and shut is credicts up. I am not sure if he'll get 27 rebounds again this year, but your right he'll have a lot of dominant games like this one this season.

K

Kiwi

This is good, a nice fit for the Bulls to get some boards, something they lacked last year, Wallace brings a quite presence to the bulls in scoring but seems well awake in the rebounding...

J

joee.

I hadn't realized how important rebounds were. I mean, I knew they were important, but they can take control of the game.
how did u not realize that. rebound is a key of winning a basketball game.rebounding and getting assist are just as important and scoring