Movies Wall-e

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Turbo, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Looks like Disney and Pixar have done it again. Wall-e hits me as a Charlie Chaplin like comedy, plus the little guy is cool. Check out the trailers and vignettes, I'm sure you'll laugh.

WALL-E : Official Site

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'm looking forward to Wall-E. I'm surprised Pixar has been able to produce quality movies for such a long time. It's good to know there's still hope out there.

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I want to see this one..From all the clips I have seen this looks to be a funny movie..The kids will eat this one up.

I know me and my family will be first in line to see Wall-E

4. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

I'm thinking Wall-E is gonna be my third all time favorite Disney character, along with Jack Skellington and Winnie the Pooh.

5. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i am going to see this movie a few days after it comes out with my friend.

6. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

I'm probably going to see it, looks like it will be good for a few laughs.

7. KiethBlackLion

KiethBlackLion Registered Member

I will say that Pixar hasn't come out with a movie that I haven't enjoyed. My wife and I are definitely going to see this one in theaters.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm not sold with this movie to be honest with you, it looks pretty boring, I defenitely won't go see it at the movie theaters but I'll probably end up seeing it when it comes out on DVD or satellite.

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

what about it aren't you sold on MJ?

10. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

I might be with MJ on this one. This probably isn't going to be something I'm going to see if there's anything else in the theater that I want to see.

It's a DVD movie for me I think, but if I get the chance and that means if I knock off everything else on my list, then I might get curious enough.