Movies Wall-e

Turbo

Registered Member
Looks like Disney and Pixar have done it again. Wall-e hits me as a Charlie Chaplin like comedy, plus the little guy is cool. Check out the trailers and vignettes, I'm sure you'll laugh.

WALL-E : Official Site

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm looking forward to Wall-E. I'm surprised Pixar has been able to produce quality movies for such a long time. It's good to know there's still hope out there.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I want to see this one..From all the clips I have seen this looks to be a funny movie..The kids will eat this one up.

I know me and my family will be first in line to see Wall-E

Turbo

Registered Member
I'm thinking Wall-E is gonna be my third all time favorite Disney character, along with Jack Skellington and Winnie the Pooh.

CBNJ

Registered Member
I'm probably going to see it, looks like it will be good for a few laughs.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not sold with this movie to be honest with you, it looks pretty boring, I defenitely won't go see it at the movie theaters but I'll probably end up seeing it when it comes out on DVD or satellite.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I might be with MJ on this one. This probably isn't going to be something I'm going to see if there's anything else in the theater that I want to see.

It's a DVD movie for me I think, but if I get the chance and that means if I knock off everything else on my list, then I might get curious enough.