Walking speed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xeilo, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you walk fast most of the time, or slow?

I walk fast all the time, not matter where I am going or how much time I have to get there, it doesn't matte. I just automatically walk fast no matter what, its just what I do. I would rather get somewhere early and take my time when I'm there.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I walk fast when I need to and normal/slow when I don't. If I'm not in a hurry I tend to walk along with my head down in thought.. which isn't so great when it comes to crossing roads :rolleyes::lol:

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I walk fast everywhere and it was ingrained in me when I was young because my mother walked fast and god help us if we didn't keep up with her. Of course now she has to do that with us since we are 5 in taller than her, heh, it must be a b***h for her now because she's the slow one potentially.

Oooh_snap likes this.
  4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I normally walk at a fast pace. Normally I know exactly where I'm going and get everything done quickly. Especially walking to my vehicle after work, I'm walking so fast I'm nearly jogging.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I walk fast as well, when I am walking with someone I have to slow down a bit because I go ahead of them if I dont. But if I'm by myself I walk pretty fast.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I walk fast if I need to be somewhere quick or if I'm going to the bus stop. Our buses are unpredictable so it's better to be safe than sorry.
    I like to think I walk at a normal pace but Synd often tells me I walk slow!

7. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

How is that every time I think of a thread idea it ends up on here? Has GF hooked up some kind of Chaos-Mind-Reading machine? (o_O)

Generally, I walk at a speed that I call a mooch. It's somewhere between a stride and a step. It's slow, but it covers a fair distance. :D

However, if I need to get somewhere fast, I speed the mooch up to a quick stride.

AeonFlux likes this.
  8. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

Unless I am in a hurry to get somewhere, I walk at a leisurely pace and take my time. I like to observe the world around me as I go from one place to another and use those moments between to think about life.

9. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Correction:

askjhwebj1.akhd

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't walk slow, but I don't walk fast either.

If I am in no hurry, I'll take ages to get down the road.