• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Walking Outside During Coronavirus

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Read this thread and realize how stupid and brain washed we allowed ourselves to be.
It's practically a how to guide for killing yourself: stay inside, eat junk, watch TV, get depressed.
No kidding. It's why I said over a year ago I'm done with that nonsense. Hell, even when they came out with the jab, I saw promotions for Free Donuts and Free Hamburgers with a shot. Great, fill up on junk that causes the virus to hit you harder. What could go wrong.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
How not at all surprising. "I care about no lives but mine." I'm pretty sure it isn't irrational fear that has the city moving bodies in the beds of pickup trucks. I'm pretty sure it isn't irrational fear spreading the disease. It is people like you. Kudos.

I wonder how many people you will infect?
Actually, it turns out the "irrational fears" had cities moving bodies in the beds of pickup trucks. Hiding inside, not getting sunlight, not interacting with people to build up immunity, binging Netflix while eating junk food, is EXACTLY what spread the disease. That, and a POS Governor who kept old folks homes locked down and they infected each other.

And the answer to your question is Zero. Zero people infected.

Spence_aka_MiT

Registered Member
Sadly I fear we're only half way done.
Next phase is just take the green pass(like Israel) and everything will go back to normal. Everything will be blamed on the people that refuse it.
$5 gas, food shortages, new diseases, global warming... It's all happening because some refuse the green pass.
Face it. People are capable of believing some stupid shit.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Oh, absolutely, People have no problem giving up their freedoms. Look at how far Australia has gone. It's insane, and sad to see.