• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Walking Outside During Coronavirus

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
By the way, even Gov. Cuomo has come out and said over 2/3 of those infected in NY were staying home in quarantine. So be my guest. Stay home and hide. I’m not.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.

Really interesting video. It won’t be long before YouTube takes it down.

Impaired

Registered Member
I try to walk every day.

Glad to see that no thread is safe from the people spewing bad medical advice. Awesome!

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I try to walk every day.

Glad to see that no thread is safe from the people spewing bad medical advice. Awesome!
I know right? Like that Imperial College report that some treated like the end all.

Saw that coming about 5 minutes after it was released.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I try to walk every day.

Who’s giving out medical advice? I haven’t seen anyone here give out medical advice. All I’ve seen is people posting videos of medical professionals. If your assertion is they are wrong, prove it. Some of us like differing opinions and question what “our leaders” are telling us.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Back when I was a teenager one winter when my entire family was sick with the flu I never caught it. I didn't stay indoors with them all day long. I went horse back riding most of the day in the freezing cold. Had lots of fun. A lot to be said about not staying shut up indoors.