• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Walking like a boss at your graduation?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Were you the type to walk like a boss at your graduation or did you walk like everybody else?

Enjoy his short video I made. :)

Twitch

Registered Member
Hahah the video is great. At neither of my graduations did I do something like this, I was too afraid of the latter happening. It'd be interesting to be a person that well known/liked throughout a school.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't either. My graduation walks have all been remenescent of the Soup Nazi Seinfeld episode. If you've seen that then you'll know I'm referring to doing it by the book just like those in front of me. Although if I was graduating now I actually might try something more fun like this... Haha...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was by the book, too.

But a guy that was in my class did a backflip on stage and people lost their minds over it.