• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Walking Dead is boring now

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That's right. I said it. Want to fight? Don't care - it's boring. The best part is little badass Judith and they hold her back.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The last episode I watched was the season 7 premiere. What are they on now, season 10? 11? I just know that the majority of the good characters are dead. It was weird (but not surprising) to see the series' popularity/ratings comes to a screeching halt after that bullshit.

Is the spin-off series any good? Isn't there another one starting soon? Let it die, dudes.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Agreed. I actually saw the final episode of the season just to check it out. And they introduced yet another clownish cartoon character that wouldn’t be around in a post apocalyptic world. It’s stupid.

Doc

V.I.P.
And they introduced yet another clownish cartoon character that wouldn’t be around in a post apocalyptic world. It’s stupid.
Princess clearly is meant to be the new "fun" and relatable character for the audience. She feels like a cheap way to get people to talk about the show. "Did you see princess fuck up this week?" Billy, says. "Yeah, but she redeemed herself in a badass way and apologized for screwing up, so she's really ok!" Bonita, replies. I don't see Princess having much substance. Or this is just a misguided hot take and she turns out to actually be important.. but I don't see it. And she'll probably survive until the rapidly approaching end.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
That's right. I said it. Want to fight? Don't care - it's boring. The best part is little badass Judith and they hold her back.
I lost interest after Season 5. I have no idea what's been going on and no desire to find out. To be honest, the only Walking Dead media I've consumed recently is the Telltale (RIP, my love) video games. I'm much more invested in Clementine's character development than Carl's.

Reactions: Doc

Konshentz

Konshentz
What's Negan up to these days? How badly did they ruin that character?

Doc

V.I.P.
He's on the latter half of his redemption arc. He'll probably die soon since he's actually relevant again.

Fucking writers...