• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Waiting Patiently

Dragon

V.I.P.
I went to the doctor to get my foot checked out today. A few weeks ago, I dropped something on my foot and figure I can walk it off. This past week, the pain came back and haunt me. I got my foot x rayed today and won't know the results until tomorrow. He said that it is possible that the tendons are bruised up and doesn't think I broke my foot. Let's hope it's nothing serious. The last thing I need is another surgery.

feral_films

Registered Member
i tripped over a solid block of cast iron in our metal shop (ouch)

my foot was like a melon, went to er and had xray. not broken, but was on crutches and a cane for over 2 months

good luck and get well soon

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Wow Dragon..Maybe it wont require surgrey lets hope not..Maybe its just bruised

nani1987

Registered Member
hope it isnt serious either, you know I told you about impressing the girls.........see what happens....lol just kidding dragon ........... hope it isn't nani