wait 30 seconds !

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
"...your system requires you to wait 30 seconds between posts ....
...OK?
.."

NO. it's not ok.
i've had engough. i've been waiting 30 seconds for 4 times in a row now .. which means i've been waiting 120 seconds to post in a thread.
i haven't posted. so there is no reason for me to wait.

how many other seconds do i have to wait? :shifteyes:

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was probably due to a database issue we've been having. There was a hiccup a few minutes ago as well. I just fixed it for now.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Yeah. :|

I needed a very important question answered on what movie I should watch.

Luckily Kayleigh called me and solved the dilemma. After she made fun of my sick frog voice.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Is it just me or has there been heaps of problems since you upgraded chat? The 30 seconds thing has happened to me like, 3 times in the past few days, then there are times I can't get on at all.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Is it just me or has there been heaps of problems since you upgraded chat? The 30 seconds thing has happened to me like, 3 times in the past few days, then there are times I can't get on at all.
shhhhh

I'd rather have the chat upgrade.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Yeah, I've said it a bunch of times. They're definitely linked. But we'll only have this cha upgrade for like a month, right? :dunno:

Clever

Registered Member
"...your system requires you to wait 30 seconds between posts ....
...OK?.."

NO. it's not ok.
i've had engough. i've been waiting 30 seconds for 4 times in a row now .. which means i've been waiting 120 seconds to post in a thread.
i haven't posted. so there is no reason for me to wait.

how many other seconds do i have to wait? :shifteyes:
You think thats annoying? On most of my quotes and post, I have to wait for a moderator to see them before there posted, really annoying. :(