• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast

Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast?

• Total voters

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Waffles FTW!!!!

there arent many other foods that have their own IRON! and! How many other foods do you know that can drive an OCD person insane.... "must fill every square equally with syrup!" hahaha

A good Belgium waffle w/a sunny side up egg on top is A+++++

dDave

V.I.P.
Waffles or Pancakes?

Well another simple thread, if you like pancakes more than waffles then you vote for pancakes, if you like waffles more than pancakes then you post waffles.

Usually for me I prefer to have pancakes almost all the time, they aren't as greasy, and I think that they taste better.

Be sure to vote in the poll.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Well another simple thread, if you like pancakes more than waffles then you vote for pancakes, if you like waffles more than pancakes then you post waffles.
Thank you for explaining that. I was a little confused.

I prefer pancakes, but only blueberry pancakes. Otherwise I don't really like pancakes or waffles that much and I'd rather have eggs.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I had cherry pancakes about 2 years ago, so I chose pancakes.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Pancakes for the win!!! I love them. Waffles are equally as delicious, but pancakes just get the edge.

Although if I'm making them then I'd say waffles, much easier.

overall though. PANCAKES!

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
pancakes are only good if they are made just right. otherwise, i just dont like them at all. no amount of butter, syrup, or fruit can save a badly-made pancake. they need to be fluffy and barely brown for me to enjoy them.

waffles are difficult to ruin, and if they are overcooked a little, they can be saved with fruit.

overall... i'm gonna say waffles. i grew up on Eggo's toaster waffles haha.
------
ooo i cant wait for MrPancake to see this thread haha...
------
whoops! didnt see the french toast part >.<

french toast, hands DOWN.
its delicious :)
some powdered sugar and strawberries on top... mmmmmm

Last edited:

EXQEX9

Yep.
The toast is where its at my friends.