• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast

Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast?

• Total voters

padd

Registered Member
pancakes take a day to make
french toast takes stirring

takes 2 seconds to make waffles and they're good

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Not many people are over in my pancake side. Come on man, theyr'e great with pieces of corn in them and butter.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Pancakes. IHOP pancakes. with fried eggs and hash browns.

damn you andrew!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I was going to vote pancake and now I kind of wish I did after remembering an awesome breakfast I had a few weeks ago at a local diner. 3 plate sized cakes with walnuts and syrup.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I definitely love waffles the best. Nicely toasted, with a light spread of butter, and then beautiful canadian maple syrup on top. That my friends, is a beautiful breakfast. Put a few succulent strips of bacon and a couple fried eggs, and you have an even better breakfast. =P Hope I haven't made you all too hungry.

Malificus

Likes snow
Not many people are over in my pancake side. Come on man, theyr'e great with pieces of corn in them and butter.
Eww... no. |:<

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
That actually sounds pretty delicious. Like a pancake omelet almost =P

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
The best breakfast food is crepes with cream cheese filling and a fruit sauce, but since it isn't an option, I chose waffles. Belguim waffles covered in fresh fruit and cool whip. Mmmmmmmm.

And sausage and eggs on the side, not bacon.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
My grandmother calls them corn fritters. Best pancakes I've eaten in my entire life.