• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast

Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast?

• Total voters

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think I'd like French Toast if it was made properly. If not, every single one of them would dry up my mouth as soon as I chew a little, and I hate that.

I think the impression of waffles and pancakes I'm getting are the ones from McDonalds. No wonder I chose french toast.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Pancakes.... I love them with strawberries and bananas with a little syrup...

Oh man, I'm so craving right now.

Malificus

Likes snow
I think the impression of waffles and pancakes I'm getting are the ones from McDonalds. No wonder I chose french toast.
srsly. you need to have good waffles. O:<

French toast is pretty good too. I like mine with powdered sugar.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
French toast for sure. Just tastes better. Good to see it is winning the vote.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Gotta go with the Waffles, their natures Syrup traps!

~Shwa

Hikaru_Youkai

Registered Member
I like waffles over pancakes, because they're crispier-ish than pancakes.

I've never actually had French toast before, so I'm not really sure if that's a valid opinion.

AdrienneEHouseman

Registered Member
I went with waffles. It's sort of a toss up between that and french toast, but waffles are almost always safe for me, but if french toast is made wrong, I can have problems cause it is made with eggs... If the person making it doesn't completely mix the yolks with the whites, when it cooks there is a possibility for my allergies to be triggered.

Adri

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Waffles are pretty damned awesome. You can pair 'em with just about anything and they can have a nice crunch to them without being charred.