• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast

Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast?

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast, THAT my friends, is the question!

My vote goes to French Toast. If it's done right it's one of the best breakfast foods there is. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Pancakes. Especially corn fritters with maple syrup or friut on top.

leopard22

Registered Member
Pancakes like my mom makes, which are more like crepes (very thin, light pancakes) .... top them with brown sugar and lemon juice (the yin and the yang) and pure heaven!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
French toast definitely! with cinnamon and powdered sugar....YUM!

I just had cold cereal :-/

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Ummmm...none of the above, eggs please. I think I was born without a sweet tooth.:-o

sweet_mayhem

Registered Member
waffles! waffles!! waffles!!! yumyum...i have gotten kinda tired of pancakes...french toast is too boring for me...anyway, probably it's partly because the recipes for pancakes and french toasts i have encountered are not that good...

Malificus

Likes snow
I see no reason to do otherwise, so I resurrect this for justice... and the oncoming FC armada.

I like waffles most. With strawberries and whipped cream is the best. Nice and simple.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I voted french toast, but waffles and blueberry pancakes are good too. I love pretty much any breakfast food. I usually get eggs or an omelet and bacon and hash browns.