• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wade8813

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Why so many threads about Wade today? What did he do that I missed?

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
He is being amazingly composed and patient while dealing with the likes of JaneSmith in the Islamophobia thread, while some of us are getting pissed off with Jane's trolling and condescension.

fractal

It says I can't view the image from my country unless I'm logged in to ImageShack. Why would they do this?

fractal

Can't access that page because it's privileged. I'm talking about the image in the first post.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Can't access that page because it's privileged. I'm talking about the image in the first post.
Picture a demot of a 12-year-old in a hoodie who looks like Michael Cera with a "Gangsta" knuckle ring shoved in the camera all serious-like, with a title of "WADE" and a subtitle of "understandin' 'n respectin' women, dsaigreein' 'n shizzle." There you go.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Oh - right. Didn't realize that thread was in VIP. Sorry about that...