• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wade.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
You bitch!
Was it your idea to infract me?

I want Ys to undo the infraction she gave me about trolling/spamming in the Last Post Wins thread.

It's April the 1st.
I won't buy it this time. ha!

Wade8813

Registered Member
I was asleep, and knew nothing about it.

But yes, I always vote in favor of infracting you.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I never left...?
I reject your reality and submit in rebuttal that you were here in this thread and that an object (even a Wade) can't be in two places at once. If you say that you never left, you set up a construct in which posting in a thread equates to being in it, and you trap your own feet by saying it here.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Wait and see 'til I buy this site and become an admin!
That's when you'll regret and take back what you're saying.
If that happens, maybe I'll just leave instead.

I reject your reality and submit in rebuttal that you were here in this thread and that an object (even a Wade) can't be in two places at once. If you say that you never left, you set up a construct in which posting in a thread equates to being in it, and you trap your own feet by saying it here.
I submit that internet threads aren't 'places', in the sense that they exclude you from being anywhere else. As evidence, I point to the fact that I currently have 5 Chrome windows open, each with 4 or more tabs.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
If that happens, maybe I'll just leave instead.
Ah! That'll be the happiest day!
It means I'll be SO effective that I'll make you leave !

I love how you're ready to submit to my wishes!

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm not sure what it has to do with your effectiveness. But sure, whatever makes you happy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Bathroom Wall 3
Babe_Ruth NBA 4
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
V Baseball 0
StroShow NBA 9