Wade Barrett

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
So he's your winner of the first season of NXT...

What's next for him do you think? He seems to be a natural heel. I think they'll probably stick him on RAW and have him fight Cena or something for one PPV.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
(should we wrap spoiler tags and change the title of the thread? I know BR isn't around, but I know that he and perhaps others out of the country may not have seen NXT yet, not sure).

I'm really happy with him having won. As much as I like Justin Gabriel he does seem more of an all-around talent. I would like to see Gabriel back someday, somewhere, but this is the right choice for sure.

I'd love to see him vs. Cena at a PPV. Or even Truth (so that it doesn't take up the main event - I know it wouldn't be as believable, but it could become so).

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I read that there was talk of pairing Barrett with Chris Jericho in a run for tag gold. That would be a good move, from a technical fan's standpoint. Jericho is a real master and some of his recent partners have provided more comic relief than solid in-ring work spots. (I mean, seriously, when your finisher is a punch to the face...)

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I read that there was talk of pairing Barrett with Chris Jericho in a run for tag gold. That would be a good move, from a technical fan's standpoint. Jericho is a real master and some of his recent partners have provided more comic relief than solid in-ring work spots. (I mean, seriously, when your finisher is a punch to the face...)
Poor Jericho should get a WWE Championship opportunity instead of more tag team action.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Dammit lol....sort of wished you put spoiler tags mate haha! Ummm....as for him winning, it's believeable, he's a solid in ring performer, and well he's big lol, and Mcmahon likes big guys haha....he could make some awesome feuds =]

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No worries Unity, they had USA Network in Vegas so I watched the show while pre-drinking. I think this was pretty obvious. I believe Barrett as a chance to be a huge star in the WWE if pushed right. He showed that he can cut some good promo's and if he puts in the hard work he can be a top guy for this company one day.