Wade Barrett

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

So he's your winner of the first season of NXT...

What's next for him do you think? He seems to be a natural heel. I think they'll probably stick him on RAW and have him fight Cena or something for one PPV.

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

(should we wrap spoiler tags and change the title of the thread? I know BR isn't around, but I know that he and perhaps others out of the country may not have seen NXT yet, not sure).

I'm really happy with him having won. As much as I like Justin Gabriel he does seem more of an all-around talent. I would like to see Gabriel back someday, somewhere, but this is the right choice for sure.

I'd love to see him vs. Cena at a PPV. Or even Truth (so that it doesn't take up the main event - I know it wouldn't be as believable, but it could become so).

3. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Wade is a legit wrestler and can make for some good feuds (Cena, HHH). I hope that the WWE doesn't waste him.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I read that there was talk of pairing Barrett with Chris Jericho in a run for tag gold. That would be a good move, from a technical fan's standpoint. Jericho is a real master and some of his recent partners have provided more comic relief than solid in-ring work spots. (I mean, seriously, when your finisher is a punch to the face...)

5. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Poor Jericho should get a WWE Championship opportunity instead of more tag team action.

6. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Dammit lol....sort of wished you put spoiler tags mate haha! Ummm....as for him winning, it's believeable, he's a solid in ring performer, and well he's big lol, and Mcmahon likes big guys haha....he could make some awesome feuds =]

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

No worries Unity, they had USA Network in Vegas so I watched the show while pre-drinking. I think this was pretty obvious. I believe Barrett as a chance to be a huge star in the WWE if pushed right. He showed that he can cut some good promo's and if he puts in the hard work he can be a top guy for this company one day.