• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vuh-gi-nuh

Tucker

Lion Rampant
It isn't "vagginah."

And "minge," it isn't "min-guh."

"Twat" rhymes with "Spot," not with "splat."

And so forth.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
remember when me and jay were drunk and renamed subtalk "Vah-Gin-Ah". We had Yu-Gi-Oh on the brain haha.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Tuck - you need to emphasize the "i". The way you wrote it, it could be read as "Vuh-gin-uh" instead of "Vuhg-eye-uh"

(I rearranged the syllables because I couldn't figure out how to properly differentiate the pronunciation otherwise)

BTW - I find it ironic that your avatar tells people to change words, and you make a post telling people not to...

Last edited:

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I'm from Minnesota. I don't have an accent.

We are just grim, badass motherfuckers.

Tucker

Lion Rampant

Oh, please. I just heard a story when I was there about a black guy from Mississippi who went to the Twin Cities on business and flat refused to go back home after it hit him that every single person he ran into treated him like family. He sent for his wife and that was it. Yeah, you're a real intimidating bunch. :rolleyes:

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
You have us confused with Canada, sir. We're barbarians.

I mean, seriously, we have MacGyver, Hercules, and Bob Dylan.

Oh. I guess we're all nice guys.

your mom.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit

Wade8813

Registered Member
Oh, okay. Vuh-giiii-nuh.

And peenises.

Buuttseecks.
"vuhgiiinuh" looks like it could be read as "vuhgeena".

And what's with "Boottseeeks"

Everyone on the planet has an accent. And having an accent or not has no bearing on whether or not you're grim mofos.

You have us confused with Canada, sir. We're barbarians.

I mean, seriously, we have MacGyver, Hercules, and Bob Dylan.

Oh. I guess we're all nice guys.
Unless you just found the only 3 exceptions to the rule. Also, MacGyver and Dlyan don't exactly strike me as grim or barbarians... :-/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
icegoat63 Bathroom Wall 3