VT's Word of Wisdom #1

Veloci-T

Registered Member
YGO ONLY

Once in a while, i will post up tips of how to get extremely rare cards easily, good strategys, etc

This week:

Everytime you start a battle against someone you dont know, and you go second, dont attack, put up defenses and wait for him to attack, iif youre uncomfortable about attacking one of his monsters that attacked you, you can always use that one card to destroy all of his magic/trap cards and if he activates a card to destroy it, attack the monsters and if he counters with a magic/trap card, you can use MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON to counter it

hope it helps you, next time ill help you get Super Rares+ in boosters

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
. . ehh, nothing too helpful, but that strategy can really backfire if you're facing a powerful offensive deck, something that attacks quickly and strongly.

Turbo

Registered Member
not always merc....often an overly aggressive deck will result in poorly managed resources as the only mindset is to attack and destroy as quickly as possible.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
not always merc....often an overly aggressive deck will result in poorly managed resources as the only mindset is to attack and destroy as quickly as possible.
I'm not talking about a run in, guns blasting type strategy. Besides, it's unfair to say all offensive decks have poorly managed resources.