• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Voting

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw that I had a lot of responds for my female for President topic so I said that I wil lstart this topic. I was wondering why younger people don't care for voting that much, is it because they dont think their vote will make a difference, or it's just that they think it takes to much time of there social life?

Well personally I do vote for I vote because my parents tell me to vote, when I will be moving out i'll probably wont vote, just because I really dont care for it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Voting in the United States does not mean anything, it is the Electoral College that decides who the president will be, so the popular vote really serves no purpose.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I'm not old enough to vote, but when i am I'm not voting anyway. Every party has their own way of fucking up Britain anyway and you just regret that vote.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's one big reason why I do not vote, because I do believe the things the politicians say are only saying because they want to get in the Government, also my vote wont change anything.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
During the last Presidential election, I was not old enough to vote. For the lesser elections, I don't really care enough to pay attention. The only thing I would vote would be the Presidentail election, and then only if there was someone I supported enough. I hate politics and politicians with a passion since they are full of ridiculous amounts of shit.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Your vote actually can change something, you'd be suprised.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont know how Canada's vote works, it may be different then ours, the Popular Vote in the US makes no difference.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it's basically the same thing, but you guys have way more voters then we do, so your would be closer then ours, but even though our votes for different parties are usually pretty close.