• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Voting Today

Dabs

Registered Member
Anybody taking some time out to do a little voting today??
All the schools are closed here for that purpose.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I can not wait to vote today! I am excited to see the results come rolling in tonight. Today, ruling class panic. Tomorrow their tears and contingency plan to keep their most prized possession: power.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Our elections were last Monday and I voted. I ended up voting for the person who won the election, so I was pretty satisfied to say the least. The Elections were done to choose a new Mayor of our city.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I feel like a real asshole because I am not going to go out and vote today. I don't know any of the propositions nor do I know a lick about the candidates. I feel dumb going to the polls and just voting Democrat blindly haha.

Besides the fact I wouldn't be able to do it at lunch or after work. Oh well.

Last edited:

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I never voted before. I forfeit my rights.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm nice and informed, I've been reading up on candidates and propositions, and I'm ready to vote.

I'll be going after lunch.

PS - SS, you know you're allowed to take it down a notch sometimes, right? :sam: Haha

Dragon

V.I.P.
The election for my state is for Governor and other state and city positions. I was kind of frustrated because it took my awhile to vote. For the first time in the state, they had english and spanish language on the ballot. It was hard to read the ballot but managed to vote for the candidates that i think deserve to win. Do you think the ballots should be english only in the U.S?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ Unity: :lol: I was just talking to a like-minded friend and we both agreed that for the first time we are excited to vote! Things are getting so bad with the direction we are headed that the abiity to repudiate this agenda is a welcome opportunity, not just our civic duty.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I feel dumb going to the polls and just voting Democrat blindly haha.
There's nothing wrong with that!! :sam:

In a bit, I'll be going over to the fire station to cast my ballot for governor and various state whatnots. I was by there once already on my way to the corner store, but decided to play it safe and fetch my reading specs before venturing on in. I want to vote Democrat, all right, but not literally blindly.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't want to go off-topic here but I have a question that is related to this thread. I don't want to pick on you Millz, but since your the only one who stated that you're not voting, I have to choose you.

Anyway, my question is this. Do you believe people who refuse to vote(who are of legal age) shouldn't be allowed to complain/criticize about policies, laid by the Governors and such?

Thoughts?