Nintendo 64 Vote for the best Rareware Game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Nov 1, 2007.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I was just wondering which gamers here likes Rareware games.

which of these would you consider to be the best Rareware Game?
    • Donkey Kong 64
    • Jet Force Gemini
    • Perfect Dark
    • Goldeneye 007
    • Banjo Kazooie
    • Banjo-Tooie
    • Conkers Bad Fur Day
    This obviously is not a complete list, I know that I forgot some, I wasn't sure about Rainbow-Six and The World Is Not Enough

Here is my vote

Perfect Dark

Donkey Kong 64 was really fun but it just is not quite as good

If I forgot any games just add them to the list.

Nintendo 64 games only!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

UbiSoft/Redstorm makes the Rainbow Six games, and EA Sports made The World is Not Enough. (Yes I said EA Sports because that's all they are good for in my book!)

My vote goes to GoldenEye. I loved it. Perfect Dark takes a close second place as well, although I also loved Donkey Kong 64. Never played Jet Force Gemini much but I heard it was pretty awesome.

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

BLAST CORPS

one of the best 64 games EVER. I hate shooters

conker was good (and completly hilariouis), and the first and only game I EVER payed more than 50 forI think it was 69.99 when I bought it launch day (biggest cart ever released, the thing weighs a ton compaired to other titles)

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I remember that some N64 games weighed more than others. Perfect Dark and Dk64 weighed a lot too. I always got bummed when I bought a game and it floated like a feather. I knew I probably just got jipped.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

There's no doubt, in my mind, that Donkey Kong Country is the best game they've ever made -- and let's not forget that Goldeneye is my favorite N64 game of all time.

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

just compair Conker to Mario 64. There wer alot of games with more memory than mario, but damn, that cart weight a ton compaired to others

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Donkey Kong Country was a really good game, but it didn't do as much for me as the 3-D Donkey Kong 64 did, Donkey Kong 64 also had a lot more hours of gameplay and it was harder to find stuff in a 3-D world instead of a 2-D sidescrolling world because in 2-D you are guaranteed to run into the stuff that you need while in 3-D there are a ton of places to look.

Donkey Kong 64 did weigh a lot along with most of the Rareware titles...

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Donkey Kong Country or GoldenEye. Conker's Bad Fur Day and Perfect Dark were good too.

9. die_2_game

die_2_game New Member

***conker :best graphics and ......it rocks

Conker for me was the best...it does lag behind Banjo-Kazooie and of course, behing GoldenEye, but the humour was top-class. It even beats all hollywood anime comedies (like Shrek ) hands-down......

Never knew that Rare had such great comedy sense .....Who in there?

10. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I would Have to add K.I and K.I gold to the line up. I still love to play those games when ever I get the chance.