Movies Voltron the Movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Dragon, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Could it be?! According to IMDB, it might be possible but I couldn't get more info about it. It said 2010. I think it will be interesting to see how they make the movie.

Voltron (2010)

2. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

According to the digging I did, the script is written by Justin Marks. He wrote Unbroken (2003), The Stranger (2003), and Fast Forward (2002). Also, in 2009, the Street Fighter movie adaptation is scheduled to be released, also written by Marks. Anyway, the Voltron script has been released to several individuals and I have found several reviews of it (Pages 1-111). Here i one of the more notable ones I found.

Voltron: The Movie

3. KiethBlackLion

KiethBlackLion Registered Member

Hey TimmehD,

Thanks for plugging my script review :D Appreciate it.

Right now, the fate of the movie is in the air. The last I heard was that the creator of the show Criminal Minds was suppose to draw up a script. None of us on the The Official Voltron Forum - - The Official Voltron Forum have heard anything new about the movie. Although, it can be safely assumed that whatever IMBD.com says about the movie is incorrect.

4. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

Hah, what are the odds that of anyone on the internet...just..wow.

No problem, though, I found your review very insightful and full of details.

5. KiethBlackLion

KiethBlackLion Registered Member

6. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

hmmm that might be interesting we will have to keep our eyes on it for more developments