• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vodafone Network Coverage (UK)

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I have a deal with Carphone Warehouse where I can cancel my contract in the next few months. I have no problem with the contract I am on but frankly I am very disappointed with Orange, if I am not unable to connect to 3G I seem to loose normal network connectivity for no reason an awful lot and I am starting to get sick of it. I am however tempted to give Vodafone a try but I have not used them in some time. Does anyone use Vodafone on here? Have you found them to be value for money and provide good network coverage?

Impact

V.I.P.
I use vodafone, as does my brother. Neither of us have problems connectivity wise. I think I get pretty good value, i'm on a blackberry plan. Free international texts, unlimited national texts, 600 minutes and a data plan for (where the fuck is my pound symbol)35/month. Obviously you can get cheaper ones, but I wanted the international texting. I can't say how value for money pre pay is though.