• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

VM problems

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Lately I've been having a bit of trouble writing VMs for people. When I click post it will just take ages to load and usually result in it not posting anything at all. Is anyone else having issues with this?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yeah, that's what I do too.

Another option is to click on "view conversation" with whoever you are vm'ing. Then type your reply there (assuming you've vm'd the person before already).

Bliss

Sally Twit
I've had that same issue for months and months. Before we even had the slowness issues and the server upgrade.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I get the same problems, but what I do if it doesn't send right away is just click one more time and it does the trick. I have a harder time to open someone's profile page though. So sometimes I can't even read my visitor messages if someone sends me one.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I usually do what BR said, and click on the submit button again. Usually goes through on the 2nd click.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It has gotten to a point now where I'll just go advanced right away and not even bother with doing it the other way haha.

That way never seems to work but going advanced always does the trick. Would be nice to save a step but what can ya do.

Impact

V.I.P.
Going advanced is always the safe bet, but the second click generally works too. I have the same problem posting comments on blogs too.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Going advanced is always the safe bet, but the second click generally works too. I have the same problem posting comments on blogs too.
Yep, for blogs it's the same. My "technique" there is to right click on post and open it in another window/tab.