Vladimir Kozlov

padd

Registered Member
Still undefeated at Smackdown, although I'm now thinking there should be an asterisk next to his streak. Sure he's undefeated, but he always fights the lowest carders in the enitre WWE. Either that or he fights someone 3/4 smaller than him. Last night I saw him fight Nunzio. I gotta admit I thought Nunzio had it at one point because of the mometum he had going, but Kozlov was just to big for him to escape a pin.

Now, what I really want to say is, it's time to give this prospect a match. Put him against a big guy like Kane, or even Finlay. I wanna see how his matches were if they were at the next level.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I'm a big fan of this guy...Millz and I saw him live in St. Louis a few years ago before they knew what to do with him (during the I love Duble Duble E phase)...he's always been solid in the ring, and I'm a big fan of his style. His finisher rules, as well...I've always been a mark for the scorpion death drop, though!

Nothing seems appealing to me about him. He reminds me of Festus just without a funny gimmick. Maybe more ring time will change his my mind. So far, it's just enough time to go get a snack. =P

Jakey-D

Registered Member
I don't think he has the charisma needed to go big although he does look impressive in the ring.

The WWE clearly has some big plans for him thought with the push he's being given.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is the normal way WWE introduces guys...they did the same with Umaga. He beats up smaller guys for a while and then eventually he's put in a meaningful feud down the road. I thought the best match he's had so far was with Colin Delaney because Colin sold Vladmir's moves better than anybody else had up to that point.

I like Kozlov but I would like to see more personality and a different finisher. It just doesn't look impactful enough to work.

padd

Registered Member
It looks like he'll start off as a heel.. if anything. Doesn't sound like the crowd likes him anyways, I think his personality suits him well. He has that careless, selfish attitude that you can tell he is hungry to win. Contrary to what everyone else says, he is one wrestler that doesn;t need the charisma.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
It looks like he'll start off as a heel.. if anything. Doesn't sound like the crowd likes him anyways, I think his personality suits him well. He has that careless, selfish attitude that you can tell he is hungry to win. Contrary to what everyone else says, he is one wrestler that doesn;t need the charisma.
Well yeah, he's a heel haha. The guy doesn't have entrance music for crying out loud. I agree with you to an extent his personality suites him but it'll get old after a while. He needs to say he hates AMerica or something haha.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Well yeah, he's a heel haha. The guy doesn't have entrance music for crying out loud. I agree with you to an extent his personality suites him but it'll get old after a while. He needs to say he hates AMerica or something haha.
What does everyone think of a new sort of "Unamerican" stable? Kozlov, Regal and Burchill, and Umaga come to mind just to start.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
What does everyone think of a new sort of "Unamerican" stable? Kozlov, Regal and Burchill, and Umaga come to mind just to start.
I'd be down with that...as long as Kozlov doesn't start talking about the Soviet Union I'll be happy. Those days are done and gone haha.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I'd be down with that...as long as Kozlov doesn't start talking about the Soviet Union I'll be happy. Those days are done and gone haha.
Yeah he'd just have to talk about Russia. Still would get booed I'm sure!

What other members can you think of?