Vitamin Water

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anybody else drink this? I have been trying to drink less and less soda products and V-Water has helped with that because of the taste.

Obviously actual water is better for ya but this is a new supplement IMO.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not unless that Powerade flavored water counts. I do like that stuff but it's more of an electrolyte drink. I rarely buy this type of stuff though. I normally just drink water when working out.

I need to stop drinking soda as well, I really like Vitamin Water and I bet it'd help me as well. I might try that, try to go all summer without a soda. Especially when I get active with geocaching and street hockey. Soda does me no good then.

XXX is my favorite kind.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Vitamin Water is just as bad because of its high sugar count and quality. You're better off with the Vitamin Water 10's.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's the sugar comparison between soda and Vitamin water? I need to get my sugar one way or another...there's just no getting past it for me.

BadizzaDizzat

Registered Member
I drink this stuff all the time. My favorite is the Endurance (Peach-Mango). Only kinds I don't like are the Lemonade and Kiwi-Strawberry flavors. Dragonfruit isn't bad, but it kind of makes me more thirsty, it kind of tastes bland and... dry if that makes sense, lol.