Vitamin Water

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Millz, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Anybody else drink this? I have been trying to drink less and less soda products and V-Water has helped with that because of the taste.

Obviously actual water is better for ya but this is a new supplement IMO.

2. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I drank alot of vitamin water over the summer. the one i usually get is pomengranate.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'd probably prefer just plain water, but this is much better than yucky soda :)

What's the best flavour? I've never seen it.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Not unless that Powerade flavored water counts. I do like that stuff but it's more of an electrolyte drink. I rarely buy this type of stuff though. I normally just drink water when working out.

5. Millz

I've done better with the soda drinking...or lack there of.

http://www.fanoos.com/ia/vitamin_water_glaceau.jpg

The only one I've had that I Dont like is Dragonfruit...its gross.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I need to stop drinking soda as well, I really like Vitamin Water and I bet it'd help me as well. I might try that, try to go all summer without a soda. Especially when I get active with geocaching and street hockey. Soda does me no good then.

XXX is my favorite kind.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Vitamin Water is just as bad because of its high sugar count and quality. You're better off with the Vitamin Water 10's.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

VW10 is actually pretty good. At first I thought it would taste terrible like some of the diet sodas do. But I was proven wrong.

9. Millz

What's the sugar comparison between soda and Vitamin water? I need to get my sugar one way or another...there's just no getting past it for me.

10. BadizzaDizzat

BadizzaDizzat Registered Member

I drink this stuff all the time. My favorite is the Endurance (Peach-Mango). Only kinds I don't like are the Lemonade and Kiwi-Strawberry flavors. Dragonfruit isn't bad, but it kind of makes me more thirsty, it kind of tastes bland and... dry if that makes sense, lol.