• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Virtual Prostitute

nihilated

Registered Member
Wouldn't it be nice to have a personal slut in virtual reality or a robotic one that can be assembled that's indistinguishable from human? What would happen to the population of the world as the males turn to this as a new form of pleasure w/o having to deal with complications of real relationships? :shocked:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
No, actually no it wouldn't be that great.

I prefer real people, thus, real conversations.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
One question before I answer. Can it cook?

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Lol OMG..

Wait.. no relationships and we still get seX.

Win Win situation!

But you know a company would tax the hell out of something a man can fuck that is indistinguishable from a real partner..

$10,000,000 price tag

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Last edited:

Hiei

The Hierophant
If I hit it will it cry?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Anything short of perfection would be very very awkward. It's like when you go to a Chinese restaurant and compliment their chicken, but they go "that's not chicken"

green8659

Registered Member
Hey I would be a kind of population control I could get behind. They should send a millions units to China!

nihilated

Registered Member
No, actually no it wouldn't be that great.

I prefer real people, thus, real conversations.
I was implying a bladerunner effect.

Bladerunner effect:
It looks, sounds, feels, tastes, smells just like human. It is virtually undistinguishable from human(unless you cut it up to find artificial blood) and therefore can have conversations better or worse than the average human.