• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Virgin Mary holding Baby Jesus Cheeto

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well good to see a crazy auction up! My watch list was pretty much empty. :) I added ya though so now I got something to watch! hehe

Sure is lonely in here these days!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
Well good to see a crazy auction up! My watch list was pretty much empty. :) I added ya though so now I got something to watch! hehe

Sure is lonely in here these days!!!
Seems like everyone just keeps missing each other!:-/ I'm only on during working hours until the HH is done!

Dragon, I have no idea where you find these Cheetos, I'll add you to my watch list too!! GOOD LUCK!

Dragon

V.I.P.
Thanks. I just love cheetos for some reason. I just added a tabloid thing on my auction. After I was done posting it, I thought about Andrew's tabloid where he eats the Virgin Mary sandwich. "Andrew to Dine on Virgin Mary Cheeto". I should of added that. Why not? It goes well with the sandwich right? lol.