Violent Video Games Feedback Appreciated!!!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by andibeqiri, Sep 29, 2008.

1. andibeqiri

andibeqiri New Member

How do you think violent games affect your behaviour, if they do??? Do you notice anything in your behaviour after playing a violent video game or do you play to calm your nerves, much feedback is appreciated!!

Thanks guys. :D

2. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

This should really be posted in the Phychology area or something close to it. You're pretty much asking us if violent games make people act that way and what non-violent games mellow us out.

~Shwa

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

4. General-G

General-G Registered Member

Life is actually a violent game,violence is everywhere,video games are a small version of life.Violence can be in schools,streets,workplaces,even home!..etc
    You cant escape violence.its a part of life that is unavoidable,video games dont affect $hit,coz the damage is already done..

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

He's obviously a spammer who just wants research results and isn't interested in conversation.

Video game violence for me is a stress reliever. However, as some research has pointed out, it can stimulate violence in those with preexisting violent tendencies, that's the truth the media and these snooty parenting groups bend in order to gain followers. Face it, if you have a serial rapist in your midsts and you expose him to all sorts of sexual material, he'll probably get a little randy. People with histories of violence and aggression will react to those stimuli obviously. The question comes down to how much self control a person has when it comes to whether or not they lash out violently.

By the way Goat, links 2-4 do not work.

6. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm with Merc, nothing lowers the blood pressure like shooting the shot putta zombies ^_^

7. General-G

Yeah it brings me back to the main page.

I agree to the "stress reliever" thing,when i get mad,i usually play GTA SA,turn the cops upside down,and then i find myself chillin,as if i wasnt mad at all.Thats a 100% fact.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

No it isn't General G. It may be fact that it calms you down, but it doesn't do that with everybody. Like I said, some people have violent dispositions and violent media can influence them, but it cannot ultimately make them do anything.

9. General-G

I meant a 100% fact that it works with me..