violated by chocolate

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by mojohojo, Feb 23, 2010.

1. mojohojo

mojohojo Registered Member

After being on a low carb/no sugar diet for 2 months, I disgraced myself lastnight.
    Since 25th Jan (my birthday) I have had 1 box and 1 bar of chocolate hidden in my room. Lastnight I couldn't take it any longer and when the clock struck 12 I reached for the chocolate to have a midnight feast. My will power is usually so good, but lastnight it was non existant :(

Now I feel dirty and violated by chocolate.

I am just about to leave the house to join the gym to help counteract my need to eat bad food.

2. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

:comfort: Why deprive yourslef of "naughty" things all together? Allow yourself to have a treat every once in a while that way you don't feel the urge to eat everything in one sitting.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

exactly. moderation is the key. :nod:

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Why is it that I have a vision of you waking up in chocolate covered sheets with a big glob of the goo smeared across your face?:lol:
    Honestly though, this is what happens when you deprive yourself. There really is no reason to completely give up something you enjoy. Otherwise you go into that mad eating frenzy (sorry, I can't get that vision to leave my mind) and end up over-doing it.
    Have a bite or two of chocolate each day. It won't sabotage your diet and it will curb the cravings.

5. _LC_

_LC_ Registered Member

Find low carb desserts. Thats what I have been doing. Sugar-free pudding and stuff like that. Look up diabetic recipes.