Vince's Messege

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The following message from Vince McMahon aired at the beginning of Tuesday's ECW on Sci Fi:

Last night on Monday Night Raw, the WWE presented a special tribute show, recognizing the career of Chris Benoit. However, now some 26 hours later, the facts of this horrific tragedy are now apparent. Therefore, other than my comments, there will be no mention of Mr. Benoit tonight. On the contrary, tonight's show will be dedicated to everyone who has been affected by this terrible incident. This evening marks the first step of the healing process. Tonight, the WWE performers will do what they do better than anyone else in the world – entertain you.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/chairmanbenoit

Since when is Vince alive?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Alex, please don't tell me you bought that storyline . . .

They had to end it because Mr. McMahon had to make a public appearance when Benoit died.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
All of a sudden the good wrestlers are dying, what's up with that? Meh, it's acting Alex and just when you think it couldn't get worse, they make McMahon die then make him rise from the dead to make him pay tribute to another fallen.

I hadn't watched wrestling in awhile so when my sister told me Benoit died I was like, "wth man, another one?!"

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Alex...wrestling is fake..its just storylines, the winners of each match is staged, thats why John Cena keeps winning every match, same goes with Batista and Bobby Lashley (lashley is ok though)

ANYWAYS, back on topic, yeah i saw this on WWE.com and i thought ECW wasnt gonna have anything to do with chris benoit until i saw this

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
It's absoutely horrific that Vince had to apologize on national television because RAW was cancelled and because of the three hour tribute. It's just horrible and I think the people that compalined should all die.

W

Wolfman

Vince should die PLEASE die! you bastered you let WWF go you let them win
you lost because you're a pussy!

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Are you serious? If Vince dies the basic market that is the WWE and the global connection it has with the world is gone. Without Vince McMahon there is NO WWE.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Vince won't die for another 20 years.

If he does, there is always Steph or Shane to take over. Including their kids when they grow up..

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Vince is getting up there but I agree with Alex , He has a good 20 years left on him and when he goes you have Shane / Stephanie and even HHH to take over the company and then next generation McMahons will be Shanes kid. The WWE will never be out of McMahon control.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
And there is also Stephanie's daughter.

Recon she'll be a wrestler?

While the McMahon era is going on, WWE will be awesome..