Vince Young suspected of assault

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Source; Rotoworld.com

It is always something with Vince Young. Ugh.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Not another player? I don't want to be mean when I say this, but why is the NFL filled with trouble makers and thugs? It seems like every year there's a lot of people that are getting in trouble with the law. You guys have everything that you want, why throw it all away? Hopefully it wasn't him, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Athletes are stupid, man. With all the trouble that they get into at these clubs, you'd think they would learn to stay away from them. They just gotta live that party lifestyle. :shake:

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I saw the video, personally I don't think that's worth a suspension but that's just me. But I do believe he should get a talked by his coach/commish and the owner of the Titans. Just tell him that if you do something like this again then your gone for six to eight games.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Looks like that guy had it coming to him.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Is this proof that even after getting into the NFL college football is serious business?

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I don't think Vince deserves a suspension. The guy had it coming and almost looked like he was baiting VY into the fight anyway. He got what he deserved. Vince hasn't been a huge off the field problem an should only get a warning. I'm sure a sit-down with Goddell will set him straight.

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

As long as he didn't go the way of Roethlisberger, OJ or Pacman Jones there's no reason to fret IMO. Just me though.

10. Jacobynm

Jacobynm New Member

I don;t like vince, but i don't think he should get a suspention