Vince Young suspected of assault

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
CBS 11 Dallas reports that Vince Young is the "prime suspect" in a Saturday night assault at a Dallas strip club.

According to CBS Dallas, one individual came away from the assault with "a bodily injury," after "words were exchanged" at the strip bar. Police have yet to issue a warrant, but are targeting Young for information. V.Y. is believed to have fled the scene Saturday night before police arrived.
Source; Rotoworld.com

It is always something with Vince Young. Ugh.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not another player? I don't want to be mean when I say this, but why is the NFL filled with trouble makers and thugs? It seems like every year there's a lot of people that are getting in trouble with the law. You guys have everything that you want, why throw it all away? Hopefully it wasn't him, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Athletes are stupid, man. With all the trouble that they get into at these clubs, you'd think they would learn to stay away from them. They just gotta live that party lifestyle. :shake:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw the video, personally I don't think that's worth a suspension but that's just me. But I do believe he should get a talked by his coach/commish and the owner of the Titans. Just tell him that if you do something like this again then your gone for six to eight games.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't think Vince deserves a suspension. The guy had it coming and almost looked like he was baiting VY into the fight anyway. He got what he deserved. Vince hasn't been a huge off the field problem an should only get a warning. I'm sure a sit-down with Goddell will set him straight.