• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Vince Young reality show?

D

Duncan21

Vince Young, who turns 23 next Thursday, is allowing a television crew from BET, led by Emmy Award-winning director Brendon J. Carter, to make a six-episode show entitled Vince Young: Next Level. The show will depict what life has been like for the former Texas star through the months from his readying for the NFL Draft through the early stages of his career with Tennessee, according to the NASHVILLE CITY PAPER.

“They’ll follow him around through the whole process. People see the end product, but they don’t know all the things he’s had to do to get himself prepared for that,†Young’s agent Major Adams said. “They’ve been following him around since March, and they should be finished following him around sometime in June.â€Â

The series will air beginning in October, and is the first of the sports-based “Next Level†series that will feature other athletes in future episodes.

Carter, the executive producer of the show, is no stranger to reality TV, having directed The Osbornes for MTV.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This should be kinda of interesting, I really like Vince Young, but hopefully we'll see more of is time with the Titans, then is real life, because I want to see how he does in practices, and how other players treat this rookie.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 17
SqueakScolari NFL 6
Millz NFL 10
Konshentz NFL 14
Fresh NFL 9