Vince McMahon

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

We haven't seen Vince McMahon on the Raw/Smackdown/ECW for quite some time now.

Do you believe this is better for the WWE that he keeps working behind the scenes, or do you prefer when he makes an appearance on almost every episodes? Or from time to time?

Thoughts?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't mind him from time to time but there is definitely such a thing as too much Mr McMahon. He is obviously over and all that jazz but he can get annoying at times and take up too much TV time from other competitors.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm just sick of his ego whenever he comes out. There is too much of it and it wares on you fast. The face McMahon is fine from time to time, though.

I also want to know about Shane. He made the WWE great with all his matches and calls.

4. reganbaby

reganbaby New Member

Heres a theory I want to throw out there.

Did Vince Russo, former (or is he still a writer?) for the former WWF sabotage now dis-banded WCW so Vince McMahon and the former WWF (now WWE, as we all know) could become the only promotion and therefore have no competition to contend with?

The WWF attitude and WCW/NWO days were the greatest and I miss those days. :cry:

5. Millz

Vince Russo currently writes for TNA so if your conspiracy spectulation is true then TNA will be out of business within 6 months :)

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree I don't mind when McMahon makes an appearance here and there, but it gets annoying when you see him every week. The most annoying part though is when he wrestles. He's not entertaining at all, and he's a bad wrestler.

I love Shane O MAc though, he's defenitely not the best wrestler, which is understandable, but he's so entertaining in the ring. He's also entertaining on the microphone.

7. Millz

Big Shane O fan as well and wouldnt mind if he wrestled more. Maybe he will if he alignes himself with Orton and company.

8. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

When I watched WWE, he was on all the time. Had the ECW title, too. That's when I stopped watching. And now that he's off and it sounds like there's actual talent, I miss watching it. I can't with my schedule.

But I always liked it better when he would come out every once in awhile.